matcha coconut chia seed pudding
Matcha Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
I am starting a new matcha series for all of my fellow matcha lovers! I had an idea to mix matcha with greek yogurt and let me tell you - it's life-changing :) I have been obsessed with this matcha coconut chia seed pudding and I'm so excited to share this one with you! I look forward to making breakfast these days, just because of this easy, healthy chia seed pudding 🍵 You can also view the full recipe Youtube video here.
- Chia seeds
- Coconut milk or coconut beverage
- Matcha powder
- Nonfat greek yogurt (I used Trader Joe's Nonfat Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt)
- Strawberries, or any fruit topping of your choice (also really good with blueberries or raspberries)
- Chocolate granola clusters
- Pour 1/2 cup of chia seeds and 2 cups of coconut milk into a medium-sized airtight container. Mix well and store in the fridge overnight.
- To make the matcha yogurt, simply mix 1 tsp of matcha powder with a cup of nonfat greek yogurt. I used Trader Joe's nonfat vanilla bean greek yogurt. You can also add a splash of vanilla here for extra yummy flavor depth.
- Chop your fruit toppings, if applicable.
- Now it's time to assemble! Add a few scoops of the coconut chia seed pudding prepared the night before. Top with a few dollops of your matcha yogurt. Sprinkle with your favorite fruit toppings and chocolate granola clusters for a variety of texture!
- So easy, and so deliciously yummy.
- Enjoy and let me know when you try this recipe :)
For the full recipe video, you can check my "Five Easy Matcha Snack Recipes" video on Youtube!